Wednesday 12 September 2012

即興曲 変ト長調 作品90-3


drive quietly and smile loudly






This is the best version of Impromptu in G flat major op.90-3 I ever heard.
I saw her playing this song at this small church near Westminster, about 8 years ago. The church was dark and beautiful, whole vibe was very weird and haunted I remember. 
Once my friend cooked this fried rice with loads of flesh mushrooms for me, I just ate them all without realising how it was special, later on I fell down properly on the floor, it was like when a sprinter falling down on the ground in the sun. 
Some reason this song was playing in my head all the time. I even tried to get to this little church somehow. but the cab driver refused to take me as I was smiling and naked apart from my shoes, and I had 45 pounds in my hand.. and I was totally in love with the world thru this song.


No comments:

Post a Comment